Modular Homes by SPARTEC, LLC
How to get Started (Lot Owners)
- Check with your local Zoning Officer and Building Dept. to make sure that you can build on your lot. Don’t assume that you can.
- Get pre-approved by a bank if you will need a construction loan.
- Print a copy of our Modular Home Specifications. Study it carefully. Ask a knowledgeable person to review it.
- Make sure that the Modular Home comes with a one year complete warranty plus a 10 year Homeowner warranty and local service is provided.
- Make sure the modular manufacturer has a local dealer to provide support throughout the project and service afterwards.
- Make sure your dealer/builder is registered with the State of New Jersey and insured for at least $1,000,000.
What if I don’t have lot?
- Decide where you want to live.
- Contact a realtor in that area to help you find a lot.
- Try to find a lot that has public water and public sewer service.
- Before actually buying the lot, contact us to discuss the modular home that you want and discuss cost.